20 Okt 2011

Unanswered feelings for Raigel9elise ♥


Title: Unanswered feelings
Characters: Nam Eunmi, Hoya & woohyun and the rest of the infinite members.
Written by: Raefied


Eunmi’s POV
“Woohyun oppa!”  I exclaimed as soon as I saw him standing at the front door of Infinite’s dorm.
“Eunmi ah, you’re finally here!” Woohyun said as he walked up towards me, “Come on in first.” He beamed happily at me as he held my hand like I’m a little girl and pulled me into their dorm.
I am friends with all the Infinite members for as long as I could remember ever since my brother, Woohyun, brought me to their dorm when he visited me during a holiday. We clicked well with one another.
Infinite are really a bunch of playful guys that everyone would love to hang out with.  I treat every one of them like my real brothers and they would always treat me to food and pamper me with everything.

No one’s POV
 All the infinite members treat Eunmi like their sister except one, Hoya. He sees Eunmi more than just a sister. He likes her ever since they met but he just doesn’t wish to admit it. His heart skips a beat whenever they had contact and he starts to stutter whenever she speaks to him.
One day, Eunmi was over at Infinite’s dorm again because Woohyun called her over to celebrate their 1st win on a music show together. They had food laid all over the floor and loud music was blasting through the speakers. Eunmi was surprise that Infinite’s neighbor hasn’t called the police for all the noise they are making.
They played many games that require a partner. Woohyun was forever stuck with Sunggyu even though he wanted to partner his sister, Sungjong was with Sungyeol and Dongwoo pulled L with him. So Hoya had no choice but to pair with Eunmi.
They played treasure hunt all the way out of their house in the middle of the night. They were give clues and they had to search for it and the faster team gets a prize.
Before everyone left, Woohyun warned Hoya, “If you touch my sister or if anything happens to her, you will find yourself waking up in a place totally unfamiliar to you the next morning!” Eunmi just giggled while Hoya just nodded.
*******
The game went on till the first team came back, Sungjong and Sungyeol. The rest of them were tired from all the games so they went back too. Hoya wanted to spend a longer time with Eunmi but he could see that she was tired too.
“YEAH! So what did we win?” Sungjong and Sungyeol exclaimed excitedly. Their boss took out a piece of paper and pass to them.
“Oh is it a cheque?” Sungyeol asked as his eyes sparkled at the thought of money. Their boss smiled lightly and told them to open it. On the paper is wrote, “Congratulations” . Sungjong read it out and everyone burst out laughing.
He took the paper and crumpled it before he threw it onto the floor. “ NO FAIR!” he shouted before he ran into his room. Sungyeol was too shock to say anything.
*****
Soon, it was time for Eunmi to go back home. She bid her goodbyes to everyone there. Even though Hoya and Woohyun wanted to see her home, she refused. She wanted them to get some rest. Hoya was reluctant to see her go but he didn’t show. 
While walking home, Eunmi started to feel uncomfortable. Her head feels light and has problems keeping her eyes open. Then blood dripped down from her nose and soon, she passed out.

HOYA’S POV
*I wonder if Eunmi reached home safely. Should I give her a call? No wait, what if she thinks I’m a stalker?* Thoughts of Eunmi kept running in his mind.
*Why do I keep thinking of her?* I thought… *Do I, like her?*

NO ONE’S POV
The next day, Woohyun received a call from his family. After answering the call, his face dropped. He wasn’t himself the next few days and Eunmi didn’t visit them for days too. The last time Infinite saw her was when they won 1st. Everyone grew worried especially Hoya. They tried asking Woohyun what happen to him and where was his sister but he wouldn’t say.
Hoya’s feelings for Eunmi grew even more as days went by. By now, all the members knows that he had a crush on Eunmi. He asked about her all the time and talked about her everyday.
****
One day, after Woohyun came back, Hoya asked him, “Where is Eunmi? Is she alright?”
“Eunmi has just left for America.” Hoya’s face dropped. *I’m too late…*
“But why? But did she leave?” Hoya asked Woohyun for the reason.
Woohyun reached for his pocket and took out a letter. “Eunmi ask me to pass it to you,” and he walked back to his room with a sullen expression. Hoya was puzzled.
He opened the letter and read it,
[Annyeong Hoya oppa!
By the time you are reading this letter, I will already be on the plane to America. I’m sorry for not telling you this earlier but I have my reasons and I hope you’ll understand. But believe me; I really need to leave urgently. I can’t tell you the reason now but I just want to let you know that, I have always liked you, no wait, love you
Yes, you’ve read that right, I love you Hoya oppa. I don’t know if you have the same feelings as me but, I can’t take rejections so I don’t need a reply from you. Maybe in the future if we are meant to be, we’ll still see each other. For now,goodbye and I hope,
to see you again.
Eunmi.]
At the end of the paper, there was a drop of tear and a blood stain.
Hoya took the paper and held it close to his heart. Tears were flowing down of his eyes. *Eunmi, I love you too… I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait for you till the day I die… Don’t forget me…*
~4 YEARS LATER~
“And the winner for this week is, INFINITE!” the mc said through the microphone on the television in the airport. 4 years has past and Infinite has won numerous awards. This day was also special because someone is back. Eunmi.
Eunmi just came back from America after her treatments and she thought of surprising her brother and the rest of the Infinite members, but more specifically, Hoya. All these years, she had never forgotten about him and thought of him all day long. She promised herself that she would recover and come back to Korea to look for him. He was her inspiration to live on.
Even though she still coughs out blood and faint easily, she was much better than before.
She walks to a park that Infinite would always walk through to get back to their dorm and wandered around there. Soon, she heard Dongwoo’s unique laugh from afar and started her plan.
When she see Infinite approaching, she walked out like nothing happen and turn to face them. “Hey oppas~ Remember me?”
Everyone’s jaw dropped.
“Eu-Eun-Eunmi?” Woohyun asked.
“Yea?” she replied casually and smiled.
Woohyun ran up to her and embraced her tightly. “Since when you came back?! How come you didn’t call me to pick you or something? ” Woohyun asked her.
“I wanted to surprise you guys!” She said while laughing.
She hugged all of the Infinite members and promises to visit their dorm after this. The last person she hugged was Hoya, who was still staring at her dumbfounded. The rest of the Infinite members left them alone to talk and went back first. They knew how much  Hoya had missed Eunmi since she left.
“Hoya oppa?” Eunmi asked innocently and waved her hands in front of him. He snapped out of his thoughts and held onto her hand, Eunmi flinched.
“Eunmi, why did you leave me 4 years ago?” Hoya asked sadly. Eunmi knew that it was time for her to tell him what happen.
“Oppa, honestly, 4 years ago I suffered from leukemia. After going home from Infinite’s dorm during the celebration for the 1st win, I fainted on the street. Luckily, a passer-by spotted me and took me to the hospital. From there, the doctors told me that I had leukemia. They said that the only way to help me get better is to receive treatment in America. I didn’t want anyone of you guys to worry about me so I didn’t tell anyone and left quietly.” Eunmi explained.
Hoya nodded and smiled because now he knew the while story.
He looked into her eyes and said, “After all this years, I still have not forgotten about you. My feelings are still the same as 4 years ago. I’m afraid I might lose the chance to tell you this again. I love you Eunmi.”
Eunmi was shocked but deep down, she was happy. She was happy that Hoya finally confessed to her.
“Oppa,” she said as she looked at him,” I still love you too…” she confessed.
Hoya leaned in closer to her face and gently pressed his lips onto hers. A smile grew on both of their faces. Hoya’s arms were around Eunmi’s waist as she hugged him by the neck.
“I love you Eunmi. You’re mine forever.”Hoya whispered into her ear.
She giggled a little and whispered back, “I love you too…”
-THE END-

Oneshot's writer note:
Sorry if I change a little of the story line without your permission. Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for requesting!”]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan