20 Okt 2011

Oneshot writers ♥


Rosiecassie6901
Bias: Dongwoon B2ST & Suzy Miss A
About myself: Anyeong~! Rosie imnida and I'm a total B2UTY (especially for Dongwoon X3)! ^^ I love to write fanfics and oneshots. ^^ I am also very helpful and kind to others. My unni LotusCassie41 is also on AFF and a fellow writer. ^^ My ultimate guy bias is B2ST's Dongwoon, while my ultimate girl bias is miss A's Suzy. ^^
Position: Oneshot writer
Examples: link 1 link 2 


unnamed1demannu
Bias: Krystal f(x) & Key SHINee
About myself: I'm pretty young, but I'd like to think I've got a good grasp on the basics of writing. I do pathos - especially angst - pretty well. Sappy, fluffy romances are not my thing. I suck at writing endings and I hate gratuitous Korean. I'm a pretty harsh reviewer.
Position: Oneshot writer 
Examples: here 

Raefied
Bias: CL 2NE1 & Ljoe Teentop
About myself: HELLO!^^ I love writing fanfics and oneshots. I don't write Yaoi, Yuri and Smut scenes though. I'm huge fans of boy groups from Teen Top and Infinite era till now. Including SUJU, DBSK etc. I'm fan of girl groups like 2NE1, Apink and Rainbow. I'm nice and friendly! I won't bite! :D
Position: oneshot writer
Examples: link 1 link 2 link 3

Tonichua
Bias: dara 2NE1 & GD bigbang
About myself: Anneoyong! I'm tonichua, age 19 from the Philippines.I so love Bigbang especially the kwon-leadah! Writing is one of my hobbies. It's like my stress-reliever. Nice to meet you all!! :))
Position:  oneshot writer (can do RATED too)
Examples: link 1 link 2   

Breathlessly
Bias: 2PM taecyeon & Miss A Min
About myself: Annyeonghaseyo~ Nami imnida, i'm 18 years young and currently reside in Toronto at the moment. I jump back and forth from Toronto & Seoul all the time so I'm proud to say I've been to mroe than a few K-Pop Idol concerts. *Fangirl Squeal* I'm fluent in Korean, French and English. Though, the last two are a bit rocky. x.x Hm. I'm utterly obsessed with ONE DAY [2PM+2AM] & Miss A. c: I adore writing so, I'll work as hard as I can~^^
Position: oneshot writer (can do RATED too)
Examples: here 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan