20 Okt 2011

[review] letters to hell- elisha960809 ♥


Title: Letters to Hell
Author: Elisha960809
Story link: click
Review by: ilovemilkycouple


Title: 5/5
I really enjoyed this title, 'Letters to Hell', usually fanfics would have like a happy sort of title. But yours just instantly caught my attention.

Poster: 9/10
The poster was awesome! Maybe you could of had the poster, have more of a darker mood, but it was still pretty! I adored it!

Description and Foreword: 6/10
Well you didn't really say anything about the description, which I think you should add in, you should also add in more detail. The foreword was okay, maybe you should add in the character's personalities, so the reader will know what they're like.

Writing Style: 9/10
I liked the way you wrote it, just so people don't confused. You wrote in ~~~~~~'s POV. You added in a lot of description, which is a good thing. You made it very clear on which characters were speaking at the time.

Plot: 18/20
I extremely liked this, It was different to anything I've read. The plot was interesting yet exciting at the same time. When I read it I was like, What's going to happen to milky couple?! This was a romance but drama sort of fanfic? (Just guessing) But it was awesome!

Flow: 8/10
The story has a nice pace to it, not to fast or not to slow.

Grammar and Spelling: 14/15
I hardly noticed anything! I had to read it again just to see if there was anything. Is english your first language? Because you're really good with grammar and punctuation!

Error: "I...I.......Just g-give me some time to think. So many things rae going through my head right now." Jieun stumbled backwards and almost fell but I caught her in my arms.
Correction: "I...I......Just g-give me some time to think. So many things are going through my head right now." Jieun stumbled backwards and almost fell, but I caught her in my arms.
Why: Spelling error.

Error: I want to break things with you because I don't want to hurt myself anymore." IU looked daggers at Wooyoung, then continued
Correction: I want to break things up with you because I don't want to hurt myself anymore." IU shot daggers at Wooyoungthrough her eyes, then continued.
Why: Sentence structure was wrong and words missing.

Originality: 9/10
I could tell straight away that you made this up by yourself 100%, so far on asianfanfics I haven't seen 1 fanfic that was similar to yours.

Ending" -/5
There was no ending so no mark for that and it won't affect your score.

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! HAHA must subscribe ;D

Comments:
When I said I absolutely loved it, it was the truth! :D I really enjoyed reviewing this for you! Hope you like it ^^

Total: 88/100


Reviewed by ilovemilkycouple
Thanks for requesting!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan