20 Okt 2011

[PG13] Our nights in Jeju for justwinter ♥


Title: Our nights in jeju
Characters: Im yulmin (oc) & jaejoong jyj
Written by: Tonichua


Yulmin-ah! I need your help!” my best friend, Kim Jae Joong, said at the same time he forcefully opened the door of my apartment without knocking. It was a Monday afternoon as I lazily slumped myself on the couch while eating popcorn when he entered my chamber. Urgency was apparent on his handsome face.
“Why? What happened?!” I confusedly asked and placed the popcorn on the side table as I stood up. Seeing him uneasy makes me panic. You see, Jae was always the calm one. So this reaction of him is somewhat new to me.
“A friend of mine invited me on a vacation in Jeju Island”
“Aish! Vacation? Then why are you reacting like you’re going on a burial? Hello? Has the loose screw on your head completely snapped?” I said, rolling my eyes as I assumed my position on the couch before he came.
“You don’t understand” he said, his right hand rubbing his forehead while the other one is on his hips. “There will be a lot of girls there that will try to get my attention.”
Conceited! I thought. Though looking at Jae makes me think that he has a reason for saying that. Why, the man is beautifully handsome! I’m not being bias here, just stating a fact. His face was the male version of Helen of Troy. The face that can launch a thousand ships. Okay, that was an exaggeration. But I bet millions of his fan girls are willing to trade anything just to have a piece of him. Believe me. I know. I’m one of them. Cliché as it may sound but I’ve been in love with him for as long as I can remember.
“Stop emoting and start explaining!” I said as I ate my popcorn.
Jae stood up in front of me wearing his serious expression. He bowed down to hold my shoulders and stand me up causing my heart to beat erratically. Is he going to kiss me? I asked to myself as my eyes widened with every words. I slowly shut then close only to be opened again when he started shaking me. “I.NEED.A.FAKE.GIRLFRIEND.TO.SHOO.THEM.AWAY!”
“Ssstooopp sshhaaakingggg mmeeee!” I said then wiggled free from his grasp. “Aigoo.. Are you trying to make me dizzy?” I sent him a deadly glare. “”And who could your fake—” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when I saw his eyes projecting a different kind of sparkle. “Don’t entertain what you’re thinking!” I warned him.
He suddenly got a hold of my two hands then said: “You’re my only hope!”
“You won’t sing, are you?” I remembered one line in Mandy Moore’s song. “Sorry but I’m not your hope.” Honestly, his offer was very tempting. I mean, having Kim Jae Joong as my boyfriend would probably be the best. But the case was, he doesn’t want to be my REAL boyfriend but a fake one.
“And here I thought you are my best friend. Oh well. I think I’ll handle it myself. Just visit me in the hospital once those girls rape the hell out of me” he said while looking so defeated. He sat on the coach I was using a while ago.
I gritted my teeth then. He was attacking my conscience while looking so cute. Stop that or I’ll rape you myself!
“Neh! Neh! I’ll think about it so stop sulking.” If truth be told, I wasn’t considering it at all. The idea was so absurd. I just don’t want him to think that I didn’t consider helping him. But right there and then, I’ve already decided. The answer is “NO”.
@-@-@
“You said you won’t agree? You even said over your dead sexy body.” Jae whispered to me sending shivers down my spine. We are seated in a circle together with his friends while playing spin-the-bottle.   Yes. As of today, I, Im Yulmin, am officially the unofficial girlfriend of Kim Jae Joong. Wait. That doesn’t sound right. Well anyway, in other words, I already agreed to be his fake girlfriend.
“Shut up!” I hissed. I was pissed with myself for I can’t resist Jae’s charms. I already decided not to help him. It was an impossible situation. But he begged, cajoled, pleaded. So what can I do? I'm just a mere human so in love with this Greek god personified. Aish! I’m really hopeless!
“Yulmin!” the crowd shouted waking me up from my trance. I turned my head and saw to bottle’s tip pointing at me. My eyes widened as I point my forefinger to myself.
“Of course you, silly.” One of the girls said as she rolled her eyes. Irritation was visible on her face. She was also the same woman who I wanted to pull the hair. Why, she kissed Jae full on the mouth in front of me the instant she saw him! I wanted to laugh remembering her reaction when Jae introduced me as his girlfriend. Serves you right, bitch!
“Have you and Jae had sex already?” If I was eating something at that moment, I would’ve spat it out already. The question was so bold!
“You can shot the tequila if you want” the bitch—I mean the woman said while holding the shot glass. Her eyes has a different kind of sparkle. The game we’re playing was like that of a “Truth or Dare”. The only difference was ‘truth ’ is the only option. If the chosen one doesn't want to answer, he/she needs to drink the shot of tequila. Normally, it's easier to choose that one but the hard part lies within the body shot. Ottokae? Ottokae?
“I got her” a familiar voice said. I turned  my gaze on Jae, wanting to pass the gratefulness I’m feeling.
“But… You can’t—” the woman swallowed hard. “—drink this.”
“And why is that? I’m drinking the shot for my girlfriend” he said with finality. Jae leaned forward to reach the shot glass and salt. “May I?” he was pertaining to my body part where the salt will be placed for him to lick.
“S-sure” I nervously answered. He then gathered my hair, showing the crook of my neck. He drank the hard liquior straight and ever so slowly, lowered his face to lick the little crystals.
Feeling his warm hot breath is something new to me. It makes me feel sexy and… aroused. I close my eyes then while leaning to the other side, giving him more access. Savoring the moment was indeed easy, leaving me on a trance.
“Enjoying the moment, Yulmin-ah?” Jae softly whispered. “Too bad there’s a lot of people around. But maybe later I’ll continue where I left off.”
After hearing Jae’s voice, I felt my blood rush to my cheeks. Aigoo. So embarassing! I'm really hopeless when it comes to this beautiful man.
*Minutes later*
“Jae, are you okay?” I worriedly asked him. Ever since the game started, all he ever did was to drink the shots that are meant for me, which was kinda often. Maybe the bitch is doing it on purpose! I looked at Jae and saw him smiling like an idiot with his eyes half-opened. “You’re drunk!”
“Noooo… I’mm noot…”
“You are! Come on. I’ll accompany you to your room.” I said as I stood up and swung his arm on my shoulder.
*THIRD PERSON’s POV*
As Yulmin and Jae Joong reached the room, she gently lied him on the bed. Under the moonlight, Yulmin leisurely let her gaze travel along the face of the man she learned to love from afar. With trembling hands, she slowly trailed her forefinger to his eyebrows, his nose then stop on his soft thin lips. She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and slowly, let herself feel the sweetness it promises.
The supposed to be peck on the lips turns into a hot one when Jae’s arm snake around her waist. The gesture took her by surprise and made her gasped. He took advantage of her reaction and plunged his tongue to explore her wet cavern as he tighted his hug on her.
In a swift movement, Yulmin was lying on the bed while Jae hovered above her, holding her wrists on either side of her head. She tried to wiggle free but failed miserably for Jae was a lot stronger. He held her wrist in place and spread her legs with his knees. He then positioned himself on top of her. Yulmin's heart beat doubled up and panic enveloped her as she felt something hard poking her private part. She bent her knees and tried to thrash her body to escape but only resulted to her grinding her womanhood with Jae's throbbing member.
"Uhhh" he grunted. Feeling Yulmin beneath him was both torture and pleasure for him. Unconsciously, he closed his eyes as he filled himself the scent he long wanted for. Yes. He was in love with her for the longest time possible. That was also the same reason why he asked her to pose as his fake girlfriend. He was hoping that maybe through this, he can have her all to himself.
"What... are... you... doing?" she asked in between her gasping for air when Jae broke their connection. 
"Continuing where I left off" he answered while flashing a mischievous grin.
"Jae! You're drunk! Stop this!"
"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out."  he said as he placed his lips on hers softly.
Jae teased her some more by brushing his lips lightly on her. He pulled out and stared at the beauty in front of him. A smile crept on his lips as he bridged the gap again, this time licking her lips, wetting it with his saliva.
"Jae" she uttered huskily while her eyes full of longing and desire. When she felt his grip loosened, she wrapped her arms behind his neck. With that, Jae claimed her lips once again. He kissed her hungrily as he darted his tongue on her parted mouth. Yulmin responded with equal passion. She tilted her head, giving him more access. He nibbled her upper lip while she's sucking his lower lip.
Jae cupped her butt and grinded his member against her core, earning another moan from her. He deepened the kiss as his hands started wandering around her body.
He slipped his hands under her shirt and began kneading her breast. Yulmin threw her head back, her eyelids half closed. Jae started trailing wet kisses to her jawline, down to her neck. He licked the sensitive part on her neck making Yulmin moan in pleasure. He wanted her to be his and his alone.
Jae pushed himself up, wanting to taste Yulmin's mounds. He lifted her shirt up without completely taking it off her. Feeling ashamed, Yulmin crossed her arms to cover her chest.
"Don't. They're beautiful." Jae peeled her arms covering her chest, locking her eyes with his.

He leaned forward and feasted on her breasts. Yulmin arched her back and moaned as Jae sucked it, twirling his tongue on its peak.
Yulmin bit her lips when he cupped her womanhood as he sucked her nipple. She strokes his back as he continued feasting on her mound. Jae slid his hand on the side of her underwear and rubbed her cunt.
"ahhhh. Ahhh." she moaned loudly. Her eyes grew wide when she saw Jae in between her thighs, raining them with kisses and licking them, making her wetter than she already is. Slowly, he ran his tongue on her folds, eating her up. He lapped her clit, licking her juices clean. He gripped her butt, pressing her closer to his lips. His tongue expertly moving up and down her clit, driving her insane.
When Jae thrusts his tongue inside her, Yulmin's hips automatically jerked up and she lets out a long moan as warm liquids kept gushing out of her hole. The inner pang in her stomach is unbearable. 
Jae crawled on top of her as he devoured her lips one again, letting her taste herself. He positioned himself on top of her, his member nudging her entrance. "This will hurt a little but I promise to be gentle." he assured her.
Yulmin nodded for she trust this man with her whole heart. He claimed her lips to distract her.

She moaned in his mouth and stopped kissing him as she panted. He massage her back and gently pushed himself inside, feeling her barrier.
"I love you." he huskily said and pushed passed her barrier. He didn't move still to let her adjust to his size. When Yulmin gave him a slight smile, he started thrusting slowly. He withdrew his member and rammed it again, making Yulmin bite her lips.
Moments later, the pain was replaced with pleasure as Jae continuously hits her spot. He nuzzled her neck as his pace grew faster, wanting to penetrate her as deep as possible.
"Jaeee! Ahhh!" she moaned as the intense feeling in between her legs is building up. He quicken his pace as he felt her ready to explode just like him. With one deep thrust, warm waves of pleasure enveloped them. It was too much for her to handle that a tear scaped from her eyes. While Jae collapsed on top of her after releasing the love and lust he kept for so long towards his bestfriend.
"I love you" he whispered while still panting heavily. "I've been in love with you even before we became bestfriends. I suppressed it for I was scared that you might drift away. But after this, I don't think I can still hide it." he kissed her tears away. Each one of them is like a dagger that pierced to his heart. "stop crying please... I promise I will do everything for you to love me back. I will patiently wait even if it caused me forever."
Hearing Jae confessed his feelings made Yulmin laugh with joy while her tears continuously flowed. The happiness she felt, knowing that the man she love loves her back was just to much.

"Yulmin-ah, have you gone mad?" Jaejoong asked, his forehead creased. "don't worry. I'll take care of you"

"Babo! I love you too that's why I'm crying out of happiness" she smiled at him.

"Really?" his face lit up. "so how about another round to prove that?"
Her eyes widened when she felt his member grew inside of her. "Sorry. No can do. It's a punishment for deceiving me. I thought you're drunk?"

He idiotly smiled and half-close his eyes. "YEEEAHH! I'MM SOOO DRRUUUNKKK! Drunkily in love with you!" he said in between hiccups.
 
*THE END*
Author's note:
To the one who requested this, you might view the smut part as crappy.  There's a misunderstanding on my position. I'm a one shot writer, yes. But not a rated one. And I forgot to mention that on my application. But, since this is my first job, I tried to make one and this is the best I can come up with. If you want to ask some revisions, please feel free to tell me. Thank you so much for requesting!  :)) --tonichua

1 ulasan: