20 Okt 2011

Perfect two for chloee ♥


Title: Perfect two 
Characters: chunji teentop, choi eunhye (oc), jessica SNSD and the rest of teentop members
Written by: Rosiecassie6901

++That night at Seoul Arts High School..++
♡Eunhye's POV♡
The crowd applauded as I finished my dance to Infinite's 'Be Mine'. 

"Kamsahamnida!" I shouted the crowd, bowing to the crowd and walking off the stage. As soon as I left the stage, Song sunsaengnim, the vocal teacher, walked onto the stage.

*Must be someone from the main singing class* I thought as I brushed my hand through my black hair. 

Knowing I won't be back on stage until the final bows, I took out my mp3 player and started playing 'Heart for 2'

As I started dancing to the music, I suddenly turned to the direction of the stage. A guy who looked to be about my age, was singing. I paused the music and heard his angelic voice...

*He's so handsome. And his voice is.... just too good for words.* I thought to myself, as I watched his performance with my highest interest. 

I continued to be mesmerized by this guy's performance, he finished his song. As he left the stage, Song sunsaengnim came onto the stage and declared, "And that was Chunji everybody. Please give another round of applause."

As the crowd applauded, I realized that the guy was Chunji. Chunji walked past me after walking off stage, where all his friends greeted him. Yet one of his friends caught my attention...

Senior, one of the best singing class students, and school queenka, Jessica unni greeted Chunji by giving him a hug and even sneaked a peck on his cheek. I watched as Jessica unni continued hugging Chunji. 

Just then, I became to think, *Like Jessica unni, would Chunji accept me? Should I try talking to him?* In fact, will Chunji like me, as much as I like him now??

++The next day++
♡Eunhye's POV♡
I leisurely walked down the school halls that day, continuing to listen to 'Heart for 2'. With music, I would always try to make a new dance routine with the music.

As I became Absorbed by the music, I didn't realize that someone was right in front of me...
I ended up bumping and tripping on that person. 

Pausing the music, I dust off my skirt and try standing up. "Chaesonghamnida! I didn't see you there." I apologized, now standing up.

Once I stood up, I looked at the person only to realize that it was Chunji... Shocked, I quickly turn around before he could see my face. 

"It's alright... No one got hurt." I heard Chunji say cheerfully. "Are you alright?" He asked sincerely as he came closer to me.

Just then, Jessica unni came by Chunji's side and said with a worried tone, "Chunji ahh! Gwenchana? Are you hurt?" "Aniyo noona." I heard Chunji answer truthfully.

I saw at the corner of my eye that Jessica unni had a worried umma look on her face as she wiped dust off Chunji's uniform. Once she set her eyes on me, I quickly turned my head.

"Yah! You better watch where you going!" Jessica unni snapped at me. I just flinched upon hearing unni snap like that at me. "Come on Chunji ahh! Everyone else is waiting at the courtyards!" Jessica unni pleaded Chunji, as she dragged Chunji along with her. 

I watched as Jessica unni dragged Chunji by the hand to the school courtyards. *Why is Chunji with unni?! She's a freakin bitch!* I thought
*Yet I bet Chunji's happy with her...* I thought again with a sigh, as I walked down the hall and listened to 'Heart for 2' in my own world.

++Later that day++
☆☆Chunji's POV☆☆
"I'll see ya guys later!" I cried out to my friends, as they left me in the school halls. I had to stay at the school for two reasons...

As I walked around the school, I found the dance studio. For a quick minute, I decided to peek through the window on the door. Only to see Eunhye in there, dancing to what looks to be a new routine. 

I've never seen any girl in this school dance as well as she did. It looked as if all her moves were flawless and well-polished. Also, Eunhye is also very pretty. In fact, more prettier then Jessica noona. No wonder she had a lot of applauses back at the showcase last night...

Just as I continued watching Eunhye's routine, I felt like someone was poking at me. "Do you remember? We have a duet to do!" Jessica noona whispered to me, as she once again dragged me away from the dance studio.

*Eunhye ahh... I really like you. I hope you understand my feelings for you soon. I.. love you...* 

♡Eunhye's POV♡
Pausing the music, I turned to the door of the studio. Only to see no one there...

*I must be becoming paranoid. I thought someone was there...* I thought, pouting and having a confused look on my face.

Yet, I still let it slide as I turned the music back on and continued dancing...

++The next day++
☆☆Chunji's POV☆☆
At cafeteria, I sat at the usual table with noona and all my friends. Yet my attention was driven to Eunhye, who was practing the same dance routine I saw yesterday.

"Yah! Lee Chanhee!" I heard C.A.P. hyung exclaim at me and poking me. At that moment, Eunhye wasn't my focus anymore. 

"Mianhe hyung. I was curious on what she was doing." I said, pointing to Eunhye and starting to blush. "Aniyo! If you were just curious, you would look for a couple seconds and then turn back!" Niel pointed out. 

"Hyung has fallen for that girl!" giggled Ricky, pointing Eunhye out to Changjo. As my friends were now busy teasing me about liking Eunhye amongst themselves, Jessica noona gave me a glare. 

"I thought you liked me! In fact, what happened to us being a couple?!" Noona questioned sternly. With the glare in her eyes, she now became the Ice Princess she is known for. 

"Noona! We're just friends! We were never a couple to begin with! To add to that, did you ever think I liked you more then a friend?!" I retorted back. 

Noona, now enraged, stood up along with me and slapped me hard in the cheek. "How dare you! Chunji how dare you!" She exclaimed, loud enough for thr whole cafeteria to hear. Everyone, even my friends and Eunhye, had shocked expressions on their faces.

"Noona... You know we only became close when we have to work on this duet for the next showcase. Nothing else. Also, do you think anyone will like you? Do only outer looks and your talent matter to you?" I exclaimed back. 

Noona soon got ready to slap me again, but stopped. Instead, she walked out of the cafeteria, tears falling down her face... 

Right at that moment, Eunhye left as well. "Hyung. Gwenchanayo?" Changjo asked sincerely, "Gwenchana." I answered with a smile. Yet I was more concerned about Eunhye. What does she think of me after this incident? Will she still accept me? 

++Later that day++
♡♡Eunhye's POV♡♡
I continued dancing to 'Heart for 2' but was completely off the beat. I stopped the music to take a short break. 

I couldn't dance well, distracted by seeing the incident earlier today at lunch. I hope Chunji will be okay... 

After a couple minutes, I turned the music back on and decided to start dancing all over. As I turned for one of my moves, I saw someone peeking at the door window. 

I walked towards the door, curious on who it could. The person peeking at the window then stood up and it turned out to Chunji! 

"Chunji! What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked at seeing Chunji. Chunji just smiled me and explained, "One day, I stumbled upon here at the dance studio and saw you dance. Ever since then, I have been coming to watch you practice your dancing."

I just looked at Chunji with a confused look. "Can't you see? I love you..." Chunji said as he stepped closer to me. "Chinja? But what about unni?" I asked. "Don't worry about noona. All I want is to be with you." said Chunji. 

Chunji then leaned in closer to me, until we were interrupted. "Hyung! I knew you liked this girl!" I heard one of Chunji's friends exclaim. "Ok. Now please leave us alone for now." chuckled Chunji, as he sent his friends away. Chunji then turned to me and smiled. "Eunhye ah," Chunji stated, "I was wondering if we can do a stage together at the next showcase."

Shocked upon hearing it, I stuttered, "N-n-nae! Sure! I would l-love too!". Chunji then smiled at me again and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before we started practicing. 

++About a month later++
••3rd POV••
"Ladies and Gentlemen! For our final performance of the night, please welcome Chunji and Eunhye!!" announced Song sunsaengnim as she walked off the stage. 

Both Chunji and Eunhye walked on stage, holding hands and donned in black and white costumes. They reached to their positions and the music began. 

Their performance was a combination of singing and dancing. When they finished their performance, they held hands, took their bows, and left the stage. 

"That was awesome!" Eunhye exclaimed, "We did good!" Chunji exclaimed as well. Eumhye soon leaned forward to Chunji and gave a cute peck on the lips. 

*Eunhye. You have always been the girl I liked.* *Chunji. Without you, something will always be missing from me. We are a perfect two.*



Oneshot writer's Note:
I am soo sorry to the requester if the oneshot didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be. TT_TT If you want me to re-do it, I will do it without complaint. ^^ Anyways, I hoped you liked it. :3 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan