16 Dis 2011

Your heaven in hell for Ringochan ♥

Title: Your heaven in hell
Characters: Mihi (o/c), Key SHINee, Nicole Kara, Victoria f(x), GD bigbang and Dara 2NE1
Written by: Sherioka


The scent of lavender was overpowering as I entered the office of my musical school.

“Mihi. I think you’re ready.” My teacher told me. He handed me a piece of paper that seemed like a contract. I stared at him, he smiled at me, and he urged me to read it.


“Korea?” I asked, eyebrow rising.


“Yes, with a few other popular idols singing in a collab.” He told me, “They saw you singing in the musical show a few months ago and loved you immediately. The producer thought that training you would be a waste of talent, and debuting you would give you too much pressure, so for the first step of your career, you’ll be singing a collab.”


“…” I was speechless. I was really happy, outrageous maybe, but I was still too shocked to speak. The words got stuck in my throat. I could tell that the teacher was a little surprised at my silent reaction, until he suddenly covered up his ears. I let out a loud high pitched scream.


“Save the singing for later.” My teacher, Mr. Browns calmed me down.


“So you think my screaming is singing?” I laughed. Mr. Browns shrugged and dismissed me after I signed the piece of paper.


I’m ready for heaven, I told myself.


---


Korea’s really different from America. The buildings, the view, the culture and the people! I’m not sure if I can adapt to this new and angelic place. Every step I take, seem to be leading me closer to my heaven, I can feel a strong aura pushing me to go faster. The entertainment building was right in front of me, just a few more steps...


Walking inside the huge crystal clear building, a man was talking to a few other people, other than that, no one else was in the holly lobby. Yes, I’ve been calling Korea ‘godly’ ever since I got here, but it’s true, it’s practically awesome.


When I walked over, the man who was talking with the other people gave me an overly welcoming hug that almost lifted me off of the floor. It surprised me, who was he? A producer or manager maybe.


“We’ve been expecting you Mihi. Let’s meet the others shall we?” The man smiled widely. The other people who were talking to him were dismissed with a wave of hand.


“Umm…”


“I’m so sorry, call me Kevin. Your co producer and manager for now.” His white teeth shined. Adding bonus points to my conclusion about Korea. The place was really like heaven.


We went up the elevator, and through several turns and doors, we ended up in front of a black wooden door with the number 110 on it.


“Key, Nicole, Victoria, GD and lastly, Sandara. This is Mihi.” Kevin introduced, pointing to each and every one of thing. It was hard to remember the names; all of them were all glowing species to me. But I managed, and I replied them with a short introduction and a cute dimpled smile.


Then Kevin took us to a big meeting room surrounding by glass windows everywhere and handed us papers. Contracts.


We signed the contracts effortlessly and in a second, we were done. We got to work immediately, doing voice warm ups, stretching and the producer told us how everything will work. The boy Key was really close to a girl, Nicole probably? Somehow, I felt out of place, there was no one to talk to and I couldn’t feel a little jealous of Nicole. Victoria, GD and Sandara were on the other side of the room, clearly talking about something funny as GD kept laughing.


“Hey.” Victoria noticed me and came over.


“Hi.” I bowed lightly, “Is it obvious?”


“Of course, you’re gapping at all of us with those wide and lonely eyes.” She laughed.


It was only early in the morning and I felt unwelcomed here, no body, other than Kevin and Victoria has talked to me. It was only the first break and I was craving for attention. I thought I would be able to talk to one of them, but the other four people are off in the corner chatting. Being unfamiliar with the place, I decided to stay where I am and just simply rest. Staying in the white rest room up on the tenth floor and looking down on the busy street below is a very spectacular thing to do.


“Are you jealous? Or sad that no one’s talking to you?” Victoria joked.


“Hmm…” I paused, thinking.


“Admit it.” Vitoria chuckled once again in her sweet voice, “I’m basically Key and everyone else’s close friend, and I know all the things about them. I can tell you, what type of girl he likes. And you’re lucky, he’s currently single.” She smiled wider and a tint of playfulness could be seen in her eyes.


“What about GD and Sandara? What’s their relationship?” I couldn’t help but ask.


“They are a couple of course! I didn’t want to be the light bulb, so I’m here.” She pointed to the corner where GD and Sandara were holding hands, looking down another window.


“Oh…So it’s because of them.” I looked down, disappointed that she was only talking to me because she didn’t want to be a light bulb. What did I expect? I would do the same thing, too.


“Yah! I didn’t mean it that way. Don’t take it too hard. It’s not so bad talking with you like what we thought before.” She shrugged.


“What? What did you guys think of me?” I questioned.


“An arrogant princess. That’s the first thing we thought of you when you were beside Kevin and we were even more positive when you sang. You have that kind of…aura around you.” Victoria simply laughed, “But you’ve proved me wrong. Even though I’ve only chatted with you for a few minutes.”


At that, I smiled, “How can I prove to the others that I’m not what they think of me?”
“Easy. Make Key like you. The others will simply accept you, too. It’s going to be hard, because Key’s a tough one. When he makes up his mind, he doesn’t listen to anyone else. Plus, there’s Nicole there to support him and remind him of his choice and thought.” Victoria explained carefully, “Now, don’t just go talk to him. Let him talk to you.”


“How? Won’t I have to wait forever?” I looked at her orbs.


“If I’m not wrong, you guys will be singing a short duet for this album. He has to talk to you.” She winked, “good luck.” And walked away to Sandara and GD who were looking at Victoria weirdly.


~~~
Victoria was right. A few days later, it was time to record the duet with Key. There was only the two of us in the recording studio. It was a bit awkward for me, but Key seemed perfectly fine as he flipped through fashion magazines.


I couldn’t hold it anymore and spoke even though Victoria told me to let him talk to me first.


“I’m Mihi.” I stuttered, I was nervous alright.


“I know.” He didn’t look up from his magazine.


“I’m not what you think of me.” I stated arrogantly. He was getting on my nerves a bit. Speaking of being arrogant, I think he’s the arrogant one.


“You just stated you are.” He clearly rolled his eyes. I walked over to him and snapped the fashion magazine away from him.


“Look at me and talk properly! I wouldn’t be an arrogant princess if you actually tried talking to me. At least respect me.” I sighed.


“Did you know that every time you sigh, a little happiness escapes?” Key looked at me this time, his voice a little softer than before.


“I’m not going to fall for that!” I sang. Today was the first time I saw him smirk as he stood up, hovering over me trying to get the magazine back. He didn’t need to jump to get it, but he had to run around to catch me. After a few minutes, tired, I gave up and stopped right away. He was too slow to react as he already bumped into me, sending goose bumps down my spine when his head touched my stomach. We were sprawled on the floor, panting yet laughing.


“Am I still an arrogant princess?” I questioned.


“Yes, you still are. But you’ve upgraded.” He grinned as he sat up on the floor and pulled me up, “Upgraded to a playful arrogant princess.”


I rolled my eyes and hit his chest with my fist. At that time, Nicole came in from the door. Her eyes widen when he saw my weak punch, but she thought it was a big deal. Nicole rushed over and pushed me down.


“Oppa?” She looked at Key, “Are you okay?” Key rolled his eyes like I did earlier, that made me giggle a bit, but then I earned a sharp glare from Nicole.


“This is like heaven, but also in hell.” I sighed once again. What surprised me was the fact that Key squished my cheeks with his warm hand and exclaimed, “When you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes. You’ve upgraded once again. Into a depressed playful arrogant princess.”


“You dope.” I hit him again. Not bothering the look Nicole gave us.


“Are you accepting her already?” She questioned.


“I guess so. I think you should, too.” Key shrugged as he looked at Nicole with innocent eyes.


“Get up, let’s go, now.” Nicole demanded. Key stood up, patted his jeans and waved a piece of paper in front of me, “go get it.” He threw the paper into my grasp as I caught it in my hand when it floated down.


‘Call me’ the paper read.


By the time I looked up, they were already out the door. I looked around to see workers cleaning up. Our duet recording was over.


Today was like heaven, but I drag what will come of tomorrow, when GD, Sandara and Nicole would look at me, with those eyes piercing through me, expecting an explanation about everything.


I know Victoria would be on my side, Key probably would, too…Or else today would just be my heaven in hell.


END


Owner's note: Hello! Hope you like your oneshot! Finally is done by our new oneshot writer name sherioka! (: 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan