4 Nov 2011

Project: secret-i-love-you for Shammiyuki ♥

Title: Project; I-love-you
Characters: Yang Min rin (o/c), Yoseob & Dongwoon B2ST
Written by: Rosecassie6901


  ++One day at the Cube Entertainment building++

☆☆Dongwoon's POV☆☆
In the practice room, the hyungs and I practiced non-stop to know the dance to our comeback.

Right when we are about to take a break, a short, petitie looking girl, along three other girls, just walked in singing 'Beautiful'. I soon became mesmerised by her voice, as it sounded so beautiful. The petite girl soon walked towards us.

♡♡Minrin's POV♡♡
"Anyeong sunbaenims." I greeted cheerfully,  bowing in front of the B2ST sunbaenims. Right at that moment, I saw Dongwoon oppa and quickly looked away from him, blushing. 

"Yah! Minrin! I'm more then your sunbae!" I heard oppa cry at me, pouting. "Anyeong oppa!" I greeted, running to oppa and giving him a hug. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously, running my hand through my light brown hair. "Practicing the dance for our comeback." "May I learn it?" I asked. Oppa then sighed and nodded. I didn't see that my soon-to-be group mates were getting impatient with me. 

"You ready Minrin?" Oppa asked with a careful and cautious tone in his voice. "Oppa. I was born ready." I said confidently. 

••3rd POV••
Dongwoon watched as Yoseob taught his dongsaeng, Minrin the new dance. Minrin seemed to be a quick learner, as she copied the moves with any mistakes or flaws. 

*Min sshi is such a good dancer,* Dongwoon thought to himself, *And a good singer too.*, recalling when Minrin walked into the practice room, singing 'Beautiful'. 

*She's also very pretty and seems like a nice girl.* Dongwoon continued to think as Minrin stopped dancing to B2ST's new dance and started practicing with her group mates. 

"Who are they anyway?" Dongwoon suddenly asked. Yoseob gave him a look and answered, "Those four are trainees preparing to debut as the new group Bittersweet." "At least that's what we have heard." Gikwang suddenly added. Yet out of the four trainees, Minrin was the main course of attention for Dongwoon. 

*Minrin yah. How will you feel if I.. told you.. about.. what I feel about.. you?* Dongwoon continued to wonder as he continued to watch Minrin practice with her group mates. 

++A little bit after practice++


♡♡Minrin's POV♡♡
"Okay. We're done for today!" declared our dancing instructor. "Kamsahamnida!" I thanked cheerfully along with the rest of my groupmates. 

As I walked out of the practice room, Yoseob oppa walked right next to me, with a "casual" look on his face. "Anyeong Min~!" Oppa greeted cheerfully. 

"Oppa! I don't need an escourt back to my dorm." I argued, turning to oppa. Oppa has always been overprotective of me ever since I became a trainee at Cube. 

"But you know that I have to watch out for my dongsaeng, right?" Oppa said with a pout. "Nae oppa." I said in defeat as oppa and I walked down the hall. 

As we continued walking our way to my dorms, I turned to oppa with innocent eyes. "Oppa, " I finally said, "I have something to tell you." "Okay. What is it Min?" Oppa asked curiously. 

I took a deep breath, wondering. *Should I tell oppa? What will he say?*, I thought to myself. "Oppa. I have--- a--- a--- crush---on---D-D-Dongwoon oppa." I finally stuttered out, looking at oppa nervously. 

Oppa just smiled and said, "Really? Hmm. Good." Confused, I asked, "You're not mad are you oppa?" "Anyi! Anyway, I think it's time for us to part ways once again." Oppa said, pointing to my dorm, which was in a large apartment building. "Nae oppa! I'll see you tomorrow!" I cried cheerfully as I hugged oppa and headed to the front doors of the apartment building. 

••3rd POV••
As he watched his sister walk into the practice room, Yoseob immediately walked close to Minrin. Along with the other B2ST members, Dongwoon walked into the practice room. Once he headed in, he spotted Yoseob with.. Minrin.

He smiled and eagerly walked up to Minrin as Minrin turned to see Dongwoon. "Anyeong oppa!" Minrin greeted cheerfully upon seeing Dongwoon. But before Dongwoon could say a word, Yoseob stepped in front of Minrin, arms crossed with a slight glare to Dongwoon. 

Dongwoon, immediately confused and surprised, tried stepping to the side to see Minrin, only to have Yoseob copying his movement. He continued to try different directions, with Yoseob keep blokcing hin from Minrin. Dongwoon even tried to give Min a high-five, only to have the hand be slapped away by Yoseob.

"Hyung. Why are you being like this?" Dongwoon finally questioned, continuing to try and say hi to Minrin. "Dongwoon ah. Knowing you, I don't think you being with my sister is a good idea.." Yoseob answered quite mischeviously. 

After about 10 minutes, Dongwoon gave up as B2ST and Minrin herself had to practice. Dongwoon sullenly practiced the dance, thinking about how Yoseob was so protective of Minrin. The only thing Dongwoon could do was watch Minrin practice. 

As she was practicing, Minrin begin to think to herself, 'I really shouldn't tell oppa about who I have a crush on any more. He's so over protective that I cannot even say hi to Dongwoon oppa...'. Minrin continued to dance, thinking about how she would be able to actually talk to Dongwoon. 

++A couple days later, B2ST's dorm++ 


☆☆Dongwoon's POV☆☆
Everytime I try to talk to Minrin sshi, Yoseob would always find a way to block communication between her and me. Even when I tried sitting next to Minrin one time, Yoseob immediately sat in between us. 

For the moment, it feels there's not much of a way to talk to Minrin without being blocked by Yoseob hyung. I mean, Minrin is a really nice girl. She's always upbeat and cheerful, at times tomboyish. It feels like she always takes a psoitive outlook on life. 

Minrin's singing voice and dancing skills are also up to par. She's got this beautiful, angelic voice. Like an angel...  Her dancing skills are also very superb. In fact, I sometimes thinks she's good enough to compete against Hyuna. To add to all that, she's also really.. beautiful. All in all, Minrin's perfect... 

At the dorm, I lay on my bed, began thinking on how I can finally talk to Minrin. Right at that moment, Doojoon hyung walked into the room. 

"Yah Dongwoon ah! What are you doing here?" Doojoon hyung asked me, sitting on the below me. "Hyung. Do you know Yang Minrin? Yoseob hyung's younger sister?" I asked innocently. "Nae. Of course I do. She always comes to the practice room when we're there. Why?" 

I suddenly became silent and thought about what to say. "Well... Yoseob hyung won't let me talk to her. I'm.. just.. wondering if.. there is a way.. to be.. able to.. talk to her.. without Yoseob hyung interferring." I finally confessed, stammering nervously. I didn't want Doojoon hyung telling Yoseob hyung about my plan. 

"Ooh. You like Min sshi, do you?" teased Doojoon hyung, "Well..." I tried to argue, but nothing came to mind. Doojoon hyung figured this and chuckled, "You do realize Valentine's Day is in two days, right?" 

Right after hearing Doojoon hyung's answer, I thought about it for a minute. I was planning on confessing to Minrin, in a special way. But, there was one problem... 

"Hyung. I was thinking of planning an event for Minrin, but Yoseob hyung is really protective of her. It's enough that I'm not able to say hi to Min." I explained as Doojoon hyung listened intently. 

Doojoon hyung soon smirked and said, "Leave Yoseob to me. You plan what you're going to do with Minrin sshi." "Gomaweoyo hyung." I thanked sincerely. I had to think exactly what I was going to do...

++On Valentine's Day++


♡♡Minrin's POV♡♡
I skipped happily to the Cube building, clad in a pink, laced dress and a bag in my hands. For Valentine's Day, I decided to make chocolates for everyone at Cube. Yet, I made Dongwoon and Yoseob oppa's chocolates more special. 

I walked into the building, passing out chocolates to all the sunbaes and fellow trainees. I passed chocolates out to the 4minute sunbaes, G.na unni, my to be-group mates, and many others. 

I eventually came to the door of the practice, with only chocolates for the B2ST oppas. I turned the knob, walked into the practice room, and greeted cheerfully, "Anyeonghasaeyo~!"

We all greeted eachother as I passed out the chocolates. Yet as I was doing so, I noticed something... Something missing... There were only five of the B2ST oppas... 

"Where's Dongwoon oppa?" I asked with a curious look on my face. "He wasn't feeling well, so he's back at the dorm resting." Doojoon oppa answered honestly. "Ah. I see oppas." I said rather sullenly, puffing my cheeks. I was going to confess to Dongwoon oppa today... 

I soon handed Doojoon oppa his chocolates and he whsipered into my ear. "Take this note. It'll explain everything." Doojoon oppa whispered in my ear, handing me a note. Yoseob oppa looked rather suspiciously and came over. 

"Hyung! You're not being inappropriate with my dongsaeng are you?" Yoseob oppa accused, pointing at Doojoon oppa with his pair of chocolates. "Oppa! It's not like that!" I immediately retorted, defending Doojoon oppa and hiding the note in my hand. 

After passing out all the chocolates, I left the practice room and said cheerfully, "Anyeongkasaeyo!" As soon as I left the room, I looked at my bag, only seeing one pair of chocolates. Dongwoon oppa's chocolates. 

Just then, I remembered the note that Doojoon oppa gave me. I unfolded the folded note and read it's contents. 

Minrin ah,

For Valentine's Day today, I have a surprise for you. ^^ Please meet me in the practice room tonight.
 

-Dongwoon 

I smiled upon reading the note, awaiting the surprise that Dongwoon oppa had for me. 

++Later that night++
Still clad in my laced dress, I slowly walked into the practice room. The lights were off and carefully walked into the practice room. 

Right at that moment, the lights turned on the piano in the room. Sitting at the piano was Dongwoon oppa, ready to play. I walked closer to the piano as Dongwoon oppa started playing. 

I listened to the notes, and it sounded like he was playing "Like a Star". Just then, he started singing. I was calmed by his voice, as it was extremely soothing. 

I was soon close by the piano's side as Dongwoon oppa. He soon looked at me and gavr me a warm smile a she was singing. Once he sung his part, he gave a look. A look that said, "Please sing along." 

Once the next singing part came to play, I started singing with Dongwoon oppa. We were soon singing together like a duet to the song. I felt like we were in heaven together, singing a beautiful song together. 

As the song came to a close, I smiled at Dongwoon oppa and he smiled back. "Happy Valentine's Day Minrin ah. Saranghae." Dongwoon oppa finally confessed, now standing up and handing me a batch of roses. Surprised, I took the roses with shaky hands and thanked, "Gomaweoyo oppa." "Don't thank me Minrin ah." Dongwoon oppa reassured. 

In response, I gave Dongwoon oppa his chocolates that I wasn't able to give earlier. "Gomaweo. You didn't have to." "I had to! It's Valentine's Day!" I chuckled cheerfully. 

Dongwoon oppa smiled at my remark and then confessed, "I... I really... I really like you, Yang Minrin." Shocked at oppa's confession, my heart fluttered with joy. Dongwoon oppa really did like me! "Nadu oppa. I've always liked you..." I admitted as well. 

Soon, Dongwoon oppa pulled me in what seems to be a kiss. Our lips were about to touch, until a familar voice cried, "Yah! Son Dongwoon!" 

We quickly turn to see Yoseob oppa in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, standing at the door. "Oppa! What are you doing here?" I questioned curiously. "I was calling you Minrin ah. You didn't answer any of my calls, so I went out looking for you." Yoseob oppa explained, looking serious and worried. 

I bowed and apologized sadly, "Chaesonghamnida oppa. I didn't answer on purpose." "Hyung. It was my fault. I got Minrin sshi to meet me here in the middle of the night. Chaesonghamnida hyung." Dongwoon oppa apologized sincerely. "Please forgive us oppa." I pleaded with an innocent pout and puppy dog eyes.

Yoseob oppa then started laughing. "Dongwoon ah. Min ah. If you two must know, I don't see anything wrong with you two together." Oppa chuckled cheerfully. "Chinjayo oppa?! Then why were you so overprotective?" I asked curiously. 

That was when Yoseob oppa chuckled, "I just wanted test how much Dongwoon ah liked you. Aparently, he likes you a lot." Me and Dongwoon oppa's Hearts fluttered, knowing we can be together. "To let you know, Dongwoon is not the one I'm worried about. I'm thankful it wasn't Hyunseung hyung, knowing him..." Yoseob oppa added, thinking of rather dirty thoughts...

"Kamsahamnida!" We both thanked happily, "Don't mention it! Just watching out for my dongsaeng." Yoseob oppa said with a smile. Happily, Dongwoon oppa and I soon leaned into kiss until... Yoseob oppa put his hand in front of our lips. 

"You may kiss, but please... Not in front of me..." Yoseob said rather seriously before leaving the room. A little afterwards, Dongwoon oppa offered to take me back to my dorm, which I happily accepted. 

As we walked out of the building hand in hand, I gave a quick peck on Dongwoon oppa's cheek. "Saranghaeyo oppa." I told oppa cheerfully, "Nadu Min ah." Dongwoon oppa answered with a warm smile as the two of us walked out of the building, like a cheerful couple...

**Note from writer**
Anyeong! I hope you liked the oneshot. ^^ I'm also very sorry for the long wait... TT_TT I still hope you liked the oneshot and I hope you request again soon. ^^ 뿅~! ♡ 



Note from the owner of the shop,
here's for you as for patiently waiting your oneshot ^^







Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan