13 Jan 2012

[review] when love actually becomes love by jonghyunjessica ♥

Title: When love actually becomes love...
Author: Jonghyunjessica
Story link: click
Review by: Ilovemilkycouple
Title: 4/5
Ohohohoho, I don't know, but I love the title :D It sounds so good, it's catchy too ^^ Good job!

Poster: 9/10
Keke, your posters a character chart! The photos used were good, but I especially liked it, since tiffany's partner wasn't shown :D It just made me want to find out who the mysterious person is.

Description and Foreword: 6/10
I guess the description was pretty good, but I think you added too much information about it, it's like telling every single detail, maybe take out the parts like how Sooyoung studied abroad in china for 4 years, ect. Because you can add that in the foreword, since you didn't put any of the characters personalities. Maybe do some dot points about the characters in your foreword.

Writing Style: 9/10
I like how you wrote it, you showed the different POV'S (point of views) and described things clearly :) Good job!!!

Plot: 18/20
I liked the plot, it made me want to read more! How Yuri's scared when she's driving xD And how they hated them at first >.< so cuteeee! I could go on and on about this but I won't.

Flow: 8/10
Your story has a nice pace to it, it didn't happen to fast or too slow.

Grammar and Spelling: 13/15
There was quite a few mistakes but they weren't really big ones, the one's you got wrong most on was the tense. (like past tense ect)
(Some errors)

Error: I wonder why I couldn't drive.
Correction: I wonder why I can't drive.
Why: Wrong tense.

Error: The students look at us like we were rich people walking out of a different car every day.
Correction: The students look at us like we're rich people walking out of different cars every day.
Error: It was them and the girls start screaming and running over while we were about to get hit but good thing we had body guards around us are we could've been stepped on
Correction: It was them and the girls start screaming and running over while we were about to get hit but good thing we had body guards around us or we could've been stepped on
Why: Sentence didn't make sense.

Error: We speeded up to go to the hotel on time and not make our parents made.
Correction: We sped up to go to the hotel on time and not make our parents mad.
Why: Wrong tense, and spelling error.

Originality: 9/10
I have read stories where they're forced to have an arranged marriage, but the things that happen, are original ;) Once I read it I knew it wasn't copied or anything like that.

Ending: -/5
There was no ending so no mark for that and it won't affect your score.

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
I loved it :D I wish I had a story like that ;( I love Minyul couple ;) keke. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your story, it's a must subscribe!

Comments: keke, if you're looking for a co-author, don't fret to ask me ;) because i LOVE MINYUL COUPLEEE <3 haha!

Total: 86/100
Owner's note: Hello! Please credit our shop. link this review on your foreword ^^ And your story is under our "recommend stories" (:




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan